Here’s a few gift ideas for your favorite history buff to read, watch, wear, and listen to!
- These Edgar Allan Poe socks are comfy and weird – may your feet be cold nevermore!
- The Trial of Lizzie Borden is a new fascinating look at the murder trial of Lizzie Borden, who took an ax…
- For a fantastic binge-watch, you should absolutely check out the DVD box set of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries Series 1-3 which is a hilarious and fun show featuring the glamourous private detective Miss Phryne Fisher and her escapades across 1920s Australia.
- This book The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: A Shocking Murder and the Undoing of a Great Victorian Detective was recently made into an ITV series, so check out the original book of the undoing of early Scotland Yard detective Jonathan Whicher as he investigates the murder of a young boy from a wealthy British family.
- With so many great history podcasts being produced, give a Spotify gift card for all your podcast listening needs!
- The lives and philosophical, feminist, horror, and gothic writings of mother and daughter authors Mary Wollstonecraft and Mary Shelley are given a fantastic deep dive in Romantic Outlaws: The Extraordinary Lives of Mary Wollstonecraft & Mary Shelley
- Hamilton: The Revolution provides tons of insightful behind-the-scenes details about the creation of the brilliant musical Hamilton.
- Flex your love of history with this long-sleeve History Buff t-shirt!
- Kate Beaton’s hilarious historical comics are compiled in the awesome collection Hark! A Vagrant
- Start the new year off right with a look back at all the Bad Days in History: A Gleefully Grim Chronicle of Misfortune, Mayhem, and Misery for Every Day of the Year.
And stay tuned for more gift ideas for all the history lovers in your life this holiday season!